Used to remove mold from the surface of leather. Does not kill mold inside furniture.
Call for assistance before ordering. Testing is necessary to ensure you are purchasing the correct product for your problem.
Disclaimer: Leather Solutions Int'l, Inc. assumes no responsibility for injuries or damage from the use of this product. IMMEDIATE HEALTH EFFECTS Eyes: Overexposure may cause irritation to eyes. Skin: Prolonged and repeated contact may cause irritation to skin. Inhalation: Inhalation may cause irritation of upper respiratory passages. Ingestion: Single dose oral toxicity is low. Swallowing large amounts may be harmful. Keep out of reach of children.